Source:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/austinarmstrong90_rip-semrush-ahrefs-i-got-cited-1-on-chatgpt-share-7480959207345745920-myKj/
No backlinks. No keyword stuffing. No $399/mo dashboards.
Just 7 ChatGPT prompts I run for keyword/ competitor research and 1 AI tool that automates EVERYTHING for me.
Use these prompts:
1. Map My Real Keyword Universe
"Act as a former Google search engineer. Based on my niche [paste], list the 30 keywords my buyers actually type into ChatGPT and Perplexity. Rank by buying intent. Cut anything informational. Give me only the ones that signal someone ready to pay."
2. Find Keywords My Competitors Are Sleeping On
"You're a former SEO lead at a top SaaS company. Look at my top 3 competitors [list]. Find me 15 keywords they should rank for but haven't published anything strong on. Rank by traffic potential and how easy it is to outrank them this quarter."
3. Steal Competitor Positioning Angles
"Act as a former content strategist at a Series B startup. Pull the top 5 pages ChatGPT cites for my space. Tell me the angle each one is winning on. Then give me 3 angles nobody owns yet that I could plant a flag on."
4. Identify Quote-Worthy Questions
"You're a former Wikipedia editor. List the 25 questions in my niche that LLMs answer with weak or outdated info. Rank by search volume. These are the questions I want to answer first because Ranked will turn each one into a citation magnet."
5. Profile My Ideal Reader
"Act as a senior researcher at a behavioral lab. Based on my niche, build a 1-page profile of the person most likely to ask ChatGPT for advice in my category. Their pain points, language, objections, and the exact phrasing they'd use in a prompt."
6. Reverse-Engineer Competitor Citations
"You're a former PR strategist. For my top 3 competitors, list every podcast, newsletter, and forum that mentioned them in the last 90 days. Group by audience overlap with mine. Tell me which 5 to pitch first and what angle works for each."
7. Build My Topical Authority Map
"Act as an information architect. Based on my keyword list and competitor gaps, draw me a topical authority map: pillar topics, supporting subtopics, and the order to publish them. This is the blueprint I'll feed Ranked to execute."
Now, where's the AI tool that DOES THE EXECUTION FOR ME. www.Ranked.ai
I do the thinking.
Ranked does the writing, optimizing, publishing, and tracking.
Ranked has blown me away with how effective it is ranking my website on Google AND inside AI tools!
That's the trade I wish I'd made 5 years ago.
Try these once - watch your AI visibility stretch like never before.
Follow Austin Armstrong on LinkedIn for daily prompts and AI hacks:
No comments:
Post a Comment